FREE Brexit Readiness Events in Llandrindod Wells and Swansea
To help businesses, prepare for Brexit the South Wales Chamber of Commerce with Centurion are holding a series of Business Brexit Readiness Events.
The events are FREE to attend and are open to both Chamber members and non-members.
The events will take place on:
- Thursday 24 October 2019, Llandrindod Wells - to book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01633 254041
- Tuesday 29 October 2019, Swansea - to book your place email email@example.com or tel. 01633 254041
Spaces are limited, booking is essential.
BREXIT VAT SEMINARS
• 10:00 – 11:30 Exporting Goods to Business Customers outside the UK & Imports
• 11:45 – 13:15 Selling Goods online to Private Consumers outside the UK & imports
• 13:30 – 15:00 Providing Services to Business Customers outside the UK & imports
• 15:15 – 16:30 Electronically Supplied Services & imports
Import rules for VAT – Postponed accounting for Goods and Reverse Charge for Services – will be covered at each session.
BREXIT VAT SURGERY
• 10:00 – 17:00 Brexit VAT Surgery for individual businesses
You can also book a one-hour meeting with a Centurion VAT Specialist to discuss your business concerns regarding VAT arrangements or understanding. Each meeting will enable businesses to identify and plan for VAT restructuring that they will need to undertake to address VAT matters arising from Brexit.
Centurion VAT is providing a VAT Helpline until 31st October. The helpline can be reached on 01633 415390 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org